1) . Plot out on an Excel or other type of spreadsheet the required immunizations per CDC recommendations for the following patient. Immunizations should include all immunizations the patient should h
1) . Plot out on an Excel or other type of spreadsheet the required immunizations per CDC recommendations for the following patient. Immunizations should include all immunizations the patient should have received up to this point.
DO NOT COPY AND PASTE FROM THE CDC WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER SOURCE. THIS MUST BE YOUR OWN WORK, ALL COPY/PASTES WILL RECEIVE A ZERO.
– A 18 year old male patient entering college in the Fall who will be staying in a dormitory. Start with infancy and up to this current day. Create what you think would be the appropriate record.
2.) Write two paragraph homelessness in America and the vulnerability. Find a video on YouTube and attach it as your reference.
Greg is a nurse serving a community-based group home for individuals with developmental and mental health disabilities. He is responsible to provide nursing services for 14 residents in three group homes. To best serve his clients, as well as the larger community of disabled residents, he has taken several courses related to the needs of those with disabilities.
1.Greg has learned that the historical view of those with disabilities has evolved. In current frameworks, it is viewed as important to differentiate among the concepts of impairment, disability, and handicap. In this framework, the concept of a person’s limited ability to perform an activity in an expected way is best described as a(n): Give a rationale and a reference (50 words)
2.Most of Greg’s clients require assistance in multiple functional areas. This assistance is necessary, in part, because of environmental and social barriers that affect their quality of life. A common barrier to proper health care is poor access to transportation services. This is an example of what type of barrier? Give a rationale and a reference (50 words)
3.Many of Greg’s clients experience limitations in their ability to function on some level. According to U.S. Census Bureau definitions, the client who requires assistance with money management, paying bills, etc., is said to have a limitation in: Give a rationale and a reference (50 words)
- Functional activities
- Activities of daily living
- Instrumental activities of daily living
- Financial management
4. Greg has served in his current position since 1990. During this period of time, he has become convinced of the importance of the advocacy role of community health nurses and he has participated in efforts to pass landmark legislation protecting the rights of those with disabilities. This legislation, which resulted in the formalized expectation of “reasonable accommodations,” is referred to as the: Give a rationale and a reference (50 words)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- Ticket to Work Act
- Work Incentives Improvement Act
Case study Guidelines
- Answer the questions asked with rationale
- No more or less than 200 words total. (give or take 10 words)
- Use at least one reference using APA citation guidelines
- No more than 1-2 spelling and grammar mistakes
- Original post ( Do not copy another student’s work)