For this assignment you must provide a critical evaluation on that research through an annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography is a brief summary and analysis of the journal article reviewed. For more information on annotated bibliographies please visit Purdue’s OWL: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/
A total of four annotated bibliographies are to be submitted (not to exceed one page each). The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than 5 years since publication. Please note that the articles must be research based and reflect a quantitative methodology
- Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work The purpose of the research is typically identified in the first few paragraphs of the article
- Brief description of the research conducted This means to briefly described the research study, the sample, the type of research, the results of the study and outcomes and implications for nursing
- Value and significance of the work (e.g., study’s findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the subject under consideration How does this study contribute to what your potential research study
- Possible shortcomings or bias in the work These may be listed under limitations of the study or in the conclusion section
- Conclusions or observations reached by the author What are the conclusions of the study? These are listed at the end of the article
- Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the potential problem identified specific to your role option. A few sentences as to why this may support the research problem as it applies to your role, N.P. Nurse Educator etc.