patients, causes, and the…
Advocacy is the cornerstone of nursing. Nurses advocate for patients, causes, and the profession. Nursing advocacy is motivated by moral and ethical principles. Professional nurses should advocate by conducting research, influencing policies, economics, and social systems. Advocacy should influence ideas or causes that promote changes in resource allocations in both the nursing profession and the entire healthcare spectrum.
In a minimum of 200 words, post your response to the following:
· Now that you have nearly completed your capstone practicum assignment, how can you disseminate your results in a way that advocates for professional nursing practice within healthcare systems?
· Justify your response based on the readings or articles from the Argosy University Online Library.
Grading Criteria Maximum Points
· Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions 16
· Quality of responses to classmates 12
· Frequency of responses to classmates 4
· Reference to supporting readings and other materials 4
· Language and grammar 4