Unit 3 – Group Project
Type: Group Project
Unit:Digital Customer Domain
Due Date:Wed, 9/5/17
Grading Type: Numeric
Deliverable Length:6 slides with 200–250 words of speaker notes per slide
View objectives for this assignment
The e-business’s board of trustees wants Will Learner to provide assurances that the e-business’s health institute’s traditional customer constituents are served well by its e-marketing process. Mr. Learner has turned to your team to provide current information on the ability of online portals, such as the e-business health institute Web site, to facilitate more adaptable links among the e-business customer types.
As a team, you will draw on your e-marketing expertise to compose a presentation analyzing the following 4 key strategic connections availed by the e-business’s health institute Web site portal:
- Business-to-business customer exchanges among the e-business’s business/organizational customers
- Business-to-customer exchanges between the e-business’s business/organizational customers and its individual consumer network of online users and visitors
- Customer-to-business exchanges between the e-business’s individual consumer students/users and business/organizational customers
- Customer-to-customer exchanges among the e-business’s constituents
In addition, President Learner has made you aware of the extreme concern among powerful members on the Med Ed board of trustees regarding ethical and cross-cultural considerations associated with an online learning platform. Your team’s presentation should also propose policies for ethical safeguards related to online privacy and guidelines for embracing cross-cultural ethnic health care education diversity considerations.
Each member of the team should research and complete the e-business presentation slides for one of the following:
- B2B-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges among business/organization customers (e.g., financial donors supporting suppliers/vendors, or advertisers promoting educational involvement of health care organizations): 2 slides
- Ethical and cross-cultural considerations related to the e-business’s online safeguards for health care education and student ethnic diversity: 2 slides.
The final product should include both a group overview and introduction to the e-business customer exchange patterns as target markets in the e-marketing process strategy at the beginning (1 slide) and a summary of the e-business e-marketing process implementation strategy for the 4 key customer exchange patterns at the end (1 slide).